For healing it’s very important to keep no contact going for as long as you can. Even after the order has expired, have the discipline to keep it going without the help of the legal system.
If you’re reading this article, it’s likely that you’re searching for reasons why No Contact is the best way to sever ties with the Narcissist in your life. You may have already read some material and are now confused with all the conflicting information out there, or perhaps you haven’t yet found anything that resonates with how you’re feeling at the moment.
Perhaps you found suggestions, tips, and reasons such as:
- No Contact gives you the upper hand and the last word
- It’s the most hurtful narcissistic injury you could inflict
- It provides you with much-wanted revenge
- It’s a great form of punishment
- It’s a great way to make the Narcissist miss you
…and the list goes on.
If you’ve been mistreated, discarded, and/or found out your partner has been unfaithful, the above suggestions may seem appealing. However, none of them are good reasons for implementing No Contact.
The best reasons…
View original post 444 more words